Hours & Directions
Tuesdays to Sundays (and select Mondays for special events) from 9:00am to 4:00pm!
Venue Street Address
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler, British Columbia
V8E 0C2 Canada
Our Passenger Bobsleigh activity for public guests starts December 19th and runs until April 7, 2024. Plan ahead and book here.
Spectating & Sightseeing
Access for spectating and sightseeing is FREE (except during major races)! Come on up to watch our athletes slide, or sightsee and check out our venue and public areas during scheduled sliding times.
- From Highway 99/Sea-to-Sky Highway in Whistler Village, turn onto Village Gate Blvd.
- Turn right at Blackcomb Way.
- Turn right at Glacier Drive and go up the hill towards Blackcomb Base II (follow directions to Tube Park).
- Turn right at Glacier Lane/follow the signs to the Whistler Sliding Centre & parking lots 7 and 8.
- After passing lot 7 (located on your left), continue up the hill and take a right turn at the top to go underneath the skier overpass bridge. After the bridge, turn right down towards the Guest Services building as the road forks to arrive at the Whistler Sliding Centre.
- FREE Visitor parking is located right below the Guest Services building. Pass the Guest Services building on your right, following the road down until you find the parking lot on your right.
- The Whistler Sliding Centre can be accessed via the BC Transit bus system to "Staff Housing"/Route 7, followed by a short walk to the venue. For information on timetables and fares please visit the BC Transit website.
- To walk from the bus stop: You will exit the bus at the Whistler Blackcomb Staff Housing facility (the last stop). From here head uphill, following the road around. You will pass a large parking lot on your left-hand side. Keep walking uphill until you see the Whistler Sliding Centre on your right-hand side. Turn into the venue and take the road that forks to the right, down to the Guest Services building.
Gondola Access (Winter Only)
If Whistler Blackcomb’s Lower Excalibur Gondola is running (check opening hours/lift status here), it is a short walk from Blackcomb Base II to the venue. You may ride the Excalibur Gondola without the purchase of a lift ticket as long as you do not have ski or snowboard gear with you. Exit the gondola at the first stop, walk straight across the ski slope, and straight through parking lot 7, which is located directly in front of you (level with the gondola). Turn left (uphill) on Glacier Lane. You will see our venue as you reach the crest of the hill, on the right-hand side of the road.