Responsible for three of Whistler's 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games Venues: the Whistler Sliding Centre, Whistler Olympic Park, and the Whistler Athletes' Centre.
- Head north on Highway 99/Sea-to-Sky Highway toward Whistler Village
- Turn right at Village Gate Blvd
- Turn right at Blackcomb Way
- Turn right at Glacier Dr
- Go up the hill towards Blackcomb Base II (follow directions for Tube Park)
- Turn right at Glacier Lane (under the skier overpass bridge)
- Follow signs to Parking lots 7 and 8 (for Blackcomb Mountain)
- After passing Lot 7 on your left, take a right underneath the skier overpass bridge.
- Drive straight under the bridge and then turn right as the road forks to arrive at The Whistler Sliding Centre Track Lodge building to check in. Visitor parking is located below the Track Lodge.
On-site in the Visitor Parking Lot.
- The Whistler Sliding Centre can also be accessed via the WAVE bus system to Staff Housing (Route 77 — link), followed by a short walk to the venue.
- During the winter, the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola transports visitors from the Village to Blackcomb Base II for free during seasonal operations. It is a short walk from Base II to the venue.
Sport, Outdoor & Fun! This summer the new 5-day...
The Whistler Sliding Centre is now closed for Spring and...
Top Canadian Luger Alex Gough wrapped up her World Cup...
The Whistler Sliding Centre now has a blog! See it Here...